Map Control options can be disabled globally from WP Google Map->Settings->General Settings tab. Click here to see the documentation.
Available Map Control Options
- Disable Full-Screen Control
- Disable StreetView
- Disable Zoom Controls
- Disable Pan Controls
- Disable Map Type Controls
- Disable Mouse Wheel Zoom
- Disable Mouse Dragging
- Disable Mouse Double Click Zooming
01. Click on WP Google Map and then Click on Quick Setup in the left sidebar.
02. Click on Next once this step is done, like as below screenshot.
03. Click on GET FREE API KEY button like below and then click on the Next Button like bellow
04. Click on Continue Button like bellow
05. Click on CREATE CREDENTIALS button like below
06. Click on the API key menu like bellow
07. Click on the Copy icon like below screenshots
Or you can copy from here also
08. Paste the API key here and hit on Next button like below.
08. Now please go to the previous browser tab and click on Click on the Settings icon and then click on Billing like below. NB: After July 16, 2018, Google has changed its policy. You need to add billing information to use Google Map. You can Google Map UPTO 200USD monthly for free, Click here for Google reference
09. Click on Link a billing account button
10. Click on CREATE BILLING ACCOUNT like bellow
11. Click on AGREE AND CONTINUE button like below.
12. After providing your billing information and payment method, please click on the START MY FREE TRIAL.
13. Language and Regional Setup
13. Final Overview Step
Now, you can create a Map and add that map to your website. Enjoy!
Video about how to install WP Google Map
Please go to WP Google Map list like bellow
Click on the icon as like the screenshot bellow
Now search by shortcode and click on Shortcode like bellow
Now Paste the shortcode last time your copied from WP Google Map list
Now publish or draft your page and see the output
The output should be like below. Enjoy 🙂