01. Click on WP Google Map and then Click on Quick Setup in the left sidebar.
02. Click on Next once this step is done, like as below screenshot.
03. Click on GET FREE API KEY button like below and then click on the Next Button like bellow
04. Click on Continue Button like bellow
05. Click on CREATE CREDENTIALS button like below
06. Click on the API key menu like bellow
07. Click on the Copy icon like below screenshots
Or you can copy from here also
08. Paste the API key here and hit on Next button like below.
08. Now please go to the previous browser tab and click on Click on the Settings icon and then click on Billing like below. NB: After July 16, 2018, Google has changed its policy. You need to add billing information to use Google Map. You can Google Map UPTO 200USD monthly for free, Click here for Google reference
09. Click on Link a billing account button
10. Click on CREATE BILLING ACCOUNT like bellow
11. Click on AGREE AND CONTINUE button like below.
12. After providing your billing information and payment method, please click on the START MY FREE TRIAL.
13. Language and Regional Setup
13. Final Overview Step
Now, you can create a Map and add that map to your website. Enjoy!
Video about how to install WP Google Map